The Interim guidelines provide guidance to NSW public sector agencies planning or undertaking a reorganisation of their executive structures and positions prior to commencement of the Government Sector Employment Act 2013 (‘the GSE Act’), or prior to their cluster/agency as a whole ‘switching over’ to the new executive arrangements, which will remove or minimise the need for further restructure or assessments once the GSE Act commences.
The Public Service Commissioner’s approval is required prior to the proposed aligned restructure and assessment process beginning.
Who needs to know and/or comply with this?
- Executive agencies related to Departments
- Advisory Entities (including Boards and Committees)
- State Owned Corporations
- Statutory Authorities/Bodies
- Subsidiaries of the NSW Government established under the Corporations Act
- Not Mandatory
- Date Issued
- Sep 4, 2013
- Review Date
- Sep 4, 2014
- Replaced By
- Publishing Entity
- Public Service Commission
- Issuing Entity
- Public Service Commissioner